- 1/2 lb lean top round sirloin beef roast, a little frozen still. (trim off the fat)
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp of minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 C. Worcestershire sauce
1. Cut your roast into thin slices
2. Mix together all ingredients into a large bowl
3. Place your beef slices in the bowl and cover and let marinate overnight in the fridge.
4. Place slices on baking sheet and roast at 175 degrees for 3 hrs.
5. Turn meat and continue to bake for 1-2 more hours until the meat is dry and flexible. (if it breaks, it baked for to long)